Friday 9 May 2008

For your eyes only

Yes, Megan and me and Megan's boyfriend, Josh, went out last week. We had an insubstantial meal then checked out some new 'cool' bars and a 2 for 1 cocktails evening. I was drinking cocktails like they were pop, totally swigging them down. We got a real taste for the dizzy drunken laugh out loud feeling and didn't want to stop. When the last bar was closing we stumbled across the lane to a lap dancing bar.

The waitress was really helpful and told us we could have double vodka and Red Bull for £4.50 and explained what the form was with the dancers. We ordered a round of drinks, then one of the girls came over and chatted to us. I took a bit of a shine to her and ended up paying £10 for her to do a table dance for me. She was cute, looked Asian, petite but curvy with smallish perfect breasts. That's all I know about her. Toward the end of her dance she was topless and she allowed her nipple to brush against my mouth. I admit that I found it a turn on and got quite excited.

After that dance and another round of drinks a different girl joined us. There was a pole dancing show on at the same time and I watched that, but Megan and Josh chatted to her. Apparently Megan was less than complimentary about her and told her she wasn't as nice asa the first girl and had fake breasts. Not very sisterly, Megan. Anyway, Josh paid this girl for a dance for me as a belated birthday gift (although I think it was partly a gift for himself). I didn't enjoy the dance quite as much and I could tell the girl was a bit unsure of herself because she picked up on that. But at the end she did some moves that I got into and a smile crossed her lips and her eye twinkled a bit and I was pleased that I hadn't hurt her feelings too much.

On the way to the loo I saw the Asian girl sitting by the bar alone, as I passed her I said 'I really liked you, you were great, really nice, I enjoyed the dance very much.' She said 'Yeah, I really liked you too.' and I replied 'I know you're paid to say that.' She protested a little but I walked on. When I came out the loo she wasn't sitting there any more.

We were the last to leave the club, they had to chuck us out. I have no recollection of getting back to Megan's place but Josh said we had some vodka there and Megan and I fell over on the kitchen floor then tried to turn it into a breakdance. I had a huge black bruise on my knee the next day.

In the morning Megan woke me up and I was in her spare bed with all my clothes including my shoes still on. I borrowed a pair of her jeans then got a cab to work. I wasn't sober yet and I didn't allow myself to get sober, I had a glass of wine at lunchtime and went on the lash big style after work. I was just delaying the inevitable downer.

No comments: